New summer products now available
How To Use the SWIM SPRAY
Spray a generous amount on the hair to provide a shield from pool additives. After pool festivities, rinse hair really well and spray swim spray in, or depending on the style, proceed with the swim bundle.
"We love the swim bundle. It's a must have for summertime fun in the pool" - Melissa, Mom of a Swimmer
WHAT'S IN YOUR PRODUCT
Organic Coconut Oil
- Moisturizing your hair and reducing breakage.
- Protecting your hair from protein loss and damage when wet.
- Protecting your hair from environmental damage like wind, sun and smoke.
Organic Jojoba Seed Oil
The oil can also moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy. Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. Because it strengthens hair, it is also thought that jojoba oil can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness.
ROSE FLOWER WATER
- Softens hair. Regular water typically contains minerals like calcium that can build up on your hair and cause it to become brittle.
- Reduce dandruff and oiliness. Rosewater can help with reducing oiliness and dandruff.
- Help with scalp issues.
- Reduce frizz and add shine.
ORGANIC SUNFLOWER OIL
Sunflower oil also contains oleic acid, which can stop hair breakage and may make it seem like hair is growing faster (since the ends aren't breaking off). It has anti-inflammatory properties which may help calm dandruff and relieve an itchy scalp.
ORGANIC ALOE LEAF JUICE
Regular use of Aloe Vera in your hair has been shown to repair dead skin cells on the scalp, promote hair growth, prevent itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and scalp conditions, acts as a great conditioner and leaves your curly hair smooth and shiny.